Ned put his arm around her, trying to comfort her. 内德搂着她,想安慰她。
'Never mind, Ned,' he consoled me “没关系,内德。”他安慰我说。
She found Ned alone in the photocopy room, duplicating some articles. 她发现内德一个人在复印室里复印一些文章。
She figured that both she and Ned had learned a lot from the experience. 她觉得自己和内德都从这一经历中学到了很多东西。
It was a no-win situation. Either she pretended she hated Ned and felt awful or admitted she loved him and felt even worse! 这个问题没法解决,要么她假装讨厌内德,自己难过;要么承认自己爱他,然后觉得更糟!
Ned and I discussed everything to the nth degree 我和内德极为深入地讨论了每一件事。
Suddenly Ned swerved the truck, narrowly missing a blond teenager on a skateboard. 内德驾驶的卡车差点撞到一个滑滑板的金发少年,他猛打方向盘才躲了过去。
Ned vaulted over a fallen tree 内德跳过一棵倒下的树。
Ned turned on the lanterns, which worked with batteries 内德打开开关亮起了装电池的灯笼。
According to what Ned told me, he had transferred to another school. 奈德告诉我说,他已经转学赴此外一所学校了。
Ned: I'm not a detective: I make pies. 我不是侦探:我是做派的。
Ned: Hey, I think somebody's truck is on fire. 嘿,谁的卡车着火了?
Ned: You could tell me who killed you so, y'know, justice can be served. 你能告诉我谁杀了你,然后就,那个,声张正义了嘛。
Ned: You were strangled to death with a plastic sack. 你确实被个塑料袋套上给闷死了。
Ned: I'm gonna sleep here. 我要睡这儿了。
Are you sleeping with ned? 你和尼德上床了?
Citigroup replaced Ned Kelly, its finance chief, yesterday after less than four months in the job. 花旗集团(citigroup)昨日撤换了任职不足4个月的首席财务官内德凯利(nedkelly)。
'Oh, look,'cried Ned, and then the kingdom was his forever. “看啊”,Ned喊道,后来王国就永远属于他了。
The big boys jumped into the river but little ned hung back. 大些的男孩子都跳进河里了,但小内德畏缩不前。
Ned, you know I can turn this around. 奈德,你知道我是可以扭转局面的。
The boss was so angry over ned's mistake that he fired him on the spot. 老板对于内德的失误极为恼火,当即就把他解雇了。
Ned nickerson: you have a type? 奈德尼克尔森:你有喜欢的人了?
Ned: Okay, I don't know how to act normal. 好吧,我承认不知道该如何表现得正常点。
Thank you for putting me on the flag, ned. 多谢你把我也设计在旗上了,尼德。
The first, second, and third seats belong to Tom, Ned, and me respectively. 第一个、第二个和第三个座位是分别属于汤姆、纳德和我的。
Actually, ned's in high school now. 事实上尼弟现在是高中生了。
Your mother's brother ned is also a philistine. 你舅舅尼德也是个庸人。
Ned: I don't want your reward. 我不想要你的赏金的。
Ned.; the product gave them terrible scars and infections. 这些产品让他们留下可怕的疤痕和感染。
Ned Currie was puzzled by the determination and abandon of his sweetheart and was also deeply touched. 内德·居里被他情人的决心和一往情深所困惑,也深深地被感动了。